Attorney Holloman established Holloman Law following years of practice as defense counsel for statewide law firms, both large and small. While defending the interests of large corporations backed by well-funded insurance companies or representing governmental entities he gained valuable knowledge and insight into the philosophies and methods of handling cases from a defense perspective. Attorney Holloman draws from that knowledge and experience to now represent his clients’ rights against the big businesses, government, and insurance companies.
Attorney Holloman is dedicated to improving the Tampa Bay community through service to others. Additionally, he volunteers by devoting countless hours to mentoring at-risk children at various elementary schools throughout Hillsborough County. He also dedicates time to various organizations such as Bay Area Legal Services and Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc. In his spare time, Attorney Holloman enjoys spending time with his family, reading, traveling and playing golf.
- Florida A&M University College of Law, Orlando, Florida
– Juris Doctor 2005
- Associate Editor, Law Review
- Black Law Students Association Moot Court
- Florida A&M University, Tallahassee, Florida
– Bachelor of Science 1994
- The Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- George Edgecomb Bar Association
- National Bar Association
- The Epsilon Mu Mu Chapter of Omega Psi Phi Fraternity, Inc.
– NAACP Committee Chair
– Voter Registration Education and Mobilization (VREM) Committee Chair
- 100 Black Men of Tampa Bay, Inc.
– Founding President and Past General Counsel
- Hillsborough County Branch, NAACP
- Chair, Legal Redress Committee
- Hillsborough Community College Foundation
– Immediate Past Board of Directors Chair
- The Florida Bar
– Past Subcommittee Chair, Probate Law and Procedures Committee
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay
– Past Board of Directors Member
Schedule Your Consultation Today
Whether you’re faced with a challenging injury or you want to protect your family’s future through probate or estate planning, Holloman Law is here to serve you. Schedule your personalized consultation today by calling our office or filling out the online form to reach our team.